Saturday, May 24, 2008

Some of My Favorite Songs at the Moment

I uploaded several of the songs that I'm really enjoying lately to this file-sharing web site in case y'all are interested in downloading some awesome music. Here they are - just click on the links and it'll take you to the page where you can download them:

Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

Backstreet Boys - Love Will Keep You Up All Night

Backstreet Boys - Something I Already Knew

David Cook - Always Be My Baby

Brooke White - Every Breath You Take

Pink - U + UR Hand

Eric Carmen - Make Me Lose Control

Most are new releases except for the Eric Carmen one - that one is an oldie-but-goodie from my childhood. I'm also REALLY enjoying the Eagles' new album, Long Road Out of Eden. There are too many good tracks from that one to upload, so just trust me and buy it! In particular, Waiting in the Weeds, How Long, Busy Being Fabulous, I Don't Wanna Hear Any More, Guilty of the Crime, No More Cloudy Days, and the title track are incredible. I can't get enough! ;) Oh yeah, they are also on this month's cover of Rolling Stone magazine - AMAZING cover pic and very good interview with the guys. Worth the rather steep cover price in my opinion!

No comments: