Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Food-Related Trivia Games

I read about the website Sporcle (which features trivia games on a variety of topics) on Serious Eats and took some of the food-related trivia games - oh my gosh, too much fun and a great way to waste some time! :) I particularly loved the cereal mascots one (got 15 out of 16 right with just over 2 1/2 minutes left) and the candy slogans one (got 15 out of 20 right there - I have a special place in my brain for ad slogans from the past 15-20 years). Anyway, there are tons of different types of trivia games to test your knowledge of all sorts of things; enjoy!

Cereal mascots
Name the candy from its slogan
American breakfast cereals available since the 1960s
Jelly Belly flavors
Musical bands/singers with a food in their name
Foods in Spanish

No comments: