Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eagles Greensboro Concert Review and Pics!

I'm finally getting around to posting a link to the review from The News & Record newspaper of the Eagles concert Mom and I went to. Overall, the review was on-the-mark, though I don't agree with his assessment of Henley's overall demeanor (he seemed to me to be in a great mood; I loved when, just before intermission, he said that they were gonna take a break to "let y'all take care of your bidness"!) or Joe Walsh not being that funny (bullcrap, he's hysterical, especially in his little dialogue before Life's Been Good!). I thought the guys were phenomenal as always - worth every penny and an amazing birthday present!! Anyway, here's the link: http://eaglesfans.typepad.com/09tour/0117_greensboro_nc/

And here are four awesome pics from the same article (click on them to make them bigger):




No comments: